The term ‘Belfield Direct’ & ‘Belfield Furnishings’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Site 3, Furnace Road, Ilkeston DE7 5EP. Our company registration number is 04416650. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Naturally we hope you are delighted with your purchase from us. However, if for any reason you are not totally satisfied, you may return the item(s) to us under the following conditions:
- If you wish to return a purchased item(s) that is not faulty, then it must be returned to us unopened, unused and in a re-saleable condition.
- We need to be notified of this in writing within 7 working days and the item(s) must be received back by us within 14 working days from date of receipt.
- Please note, unfortunately we do not refund return postage costs.
- In respect of any mattress, headboard, mattress protector, mattress topper, pillow or bedding, these have been sealed to protect the goods and for health and hygiene reasons. Consequently if they are unsealed after delivery then your right to cancel and return the goods lapses.
- We are sorry but bespoke items cannot be returned and refunded unless faulty
- We are more than happy to assist with arranging for your item(s) to be collected for return to us, however this service is chargeable and will be charged at the time of booking. Alternatively you can arrange your own postage/courier.
- Please allow 7 working days from the date we receive your item(s) for your money to be refunded.
If your item is faulty:
We will need the item(s) returning to us for inspection. You will need to arrange the return postage/courier, however if the item is confirmed to be faulty, we will refund the postage cost to you.
A replacement or refund will be offered for any item(s) found to be faulty. Refunds will be made within 7 working days from the date of confirmation of a fault.
All items returned to us must be in their original packaging to avoid any damage in transit and you must take care of the goods whilst they are in your possession.
Please thoroughly inspect your item(s) immediately upon receipt and in the unlikely event your package(s) appear damaged, do not accept the item(s).
Please notify us and we will despatch replacement item(s) to you as soon as possible.
Terms & Conditions of the Loyalty Card:
• To register for the Belfield Direct Loyalty Card, you will need to create an account on our website www.belfielddirect.com and register for a Loyalty Account. If you apply for a Loyalty Card through any other means, an account will be created in your name.
• You must be 18 years of age or over to join the Loyalty Card scheme
• The Loyalty Card cannot be used as a credit /debit or guarantee card
• Members must register their personal details and keep Belfield Direct informed of any changes to these details. Belfield Direct cannot be held responsible for any loss of activities on the Loyalty Card as a result of out of date member details
• The Loyalty Card issued remains the property of Belfield Direct
• The Belfield Direct Loyalty Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• The Belfield Direct Loyalty Card cannot be used for sale items or repairs
• Our Loyalty Card is solely for use in the UK. We do not accept applications from outside the UK
• Members are only entitled to one Loyalty Card account each. Belfield Direct reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time
• The Loyalty Card is non transferable to any other person, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card
• The Loyalty Card cannot be bought, sold or in any way traded
• Belfield Direct can alter, cancel or withdraw the Loyalty Card at any time, including these terms and conditions or any individual Belfield Direct Loyalty Card. But if we do so, we will notify you with at least one months notice.
• The Belfield Direct Loyalty Card can only be used on products and services purchased from Belfield Direct via online, in-store, show and telephone sales
• It is the consumers’ obligation to claim the discount at the point of purchase and Belfield Direct are not liable if the consumer does not claim the discount at the
point of purchase
• The Belfield Direct Loyalty Card is only for consumer use. The Loyalty Card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business entity or for any other commercial purposes. Belfield Direct have an express right to refuse the discount offered if we reasonably believe that the beneficiary is a commercial entity or is being used for a commercial purpose. Belfield Direct will also not accept an application for a Loyalty Card to a business entity
• You may cancel your membership of the Belfield Direct Loyalty Card at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 0115 9071791 or by writing to Belfield Direct, Furnace Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 5EP. You must include your name, address and loyalty card number in any communication expressing your wish to cancel your membership
• Belfield Direct is a trading name of Belfield Furnishings Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 4416650 and our registered office address is at Furnace Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 5EP. Our registered VAT number is GB 796 4761 68